Users' Groups SF Bay Area

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Fri Feb 12 20:48:23 AEST 1988

For people residing in the San Francisco Bay Area and for those visiting
out this way, there ARE two very active Users' Groups for ALL AT&T systems.
One meets alternately in San Francisco and Oakland on the first Wednesday
of every month and has been in existance for over 18 months, and the other
meets in Sunnyvale on the second Wednesday of every month (and has just
concluded its third meeting).

All meetings are held at AT&T facilities, and AT&T is a *VERY* gracious host,
providing food, refreshments, and mucho technical expertise.

You wanna speed up your 6300 to a 12.5 MHz 286 for under $900?  Come to one
of the meetings. Want to learn more about the UNIX PC and join the local SIGS?
Come to one of the meetings.  Want to learn UNIX or MS-DOS "tricks"?  Come to
one of the meetings.

If you're interested, send me mail and I'll reply with particulars.  If there
is sufficient repsonse, I'll post a net message with the particulars.

Thad Floryan     (I "think: -->    ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad  )