3B1 and MSDOS Disks

bob at pedsga.UUCP bob at pedsga.UUCP
Wed Feb 10 00:05:33 AEST 1988

In article <2507 at crash.cts.com> ford%kenobi at crash.CTS.COM (Michael Ditto) writes:
< about MS-DOS floppies on the 3b1 >

Speaking of which, does anybody out there know if it is possible to
format, read, and write 360k MS-DOS floppies? The reason I ask is that
I recently bought a copy of QuickC for my DOS-73 board and have discovered
that I cant back the damn thing up because it is larger than 320k.
Reading it seems to work ok, but I wonder if in fact I have managed to
read it successfully as it does not compile the sample programs.
I tried creating an 'iv' description file, but couldnt get one that produced
the desired result.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Bob Weiler