Has anybody worked with UniGrand accounting from CTI?

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.UUCP
Sat May 28 11:35:15 AEST 1988

Hi.there,

     Has anybody out there worked with the UniGrand accounting
package from Computer Tools International?  It is based on
Informix-SQL and Windows for Data, and their first version was
for the 7300.  We are evaluating their 3B2 product and would like
to hear experiences from others who have already done so.  Email

     Steve

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc. (714) 545-6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com    {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl   attmail!vsi!friedl

I'm jeff at unh's brother but I'm not proud of it.