Dir Permissions

William S. Lyman Jr. lyman at 3bee2.UUCP
Thu May 12 05:11:23 AEST 1988

  H E L P !!!

  I am running the News software for Usenet and when it goes to create
a directory for the new group it is not what I defined it for in local-
ize.sh it is making them Owner root Grp root. Thenit can't write the articial
 and throws it in junk. I have tried this on my 3b2 and 7300.
  It is probably simple. I'm just screwing something up yes?

 William S. Lyman Jr.             AT&T MAIL  wmlyman or 3bee2!lyman
 Suite #167                       USENET     yale!spock!blyman
 P.O. Box 1019                               yale!spock!3bee2!lyman
 Meriden, CT 06450-1019           TELIX      152236417(wmlyman)
   (203)-237-7645