A bunch of questions about UUCP on the Unix PC

Boyd Ostroff ostroff at oswego.Oswego.EDU
Tue May 17 05:51:24 AEST 1988

In article <430 at bacchus> darren at bacchus.UUCP (Darren Friedlein) writes:
>For fixing the UUCP problems, I'd suggest getting HoneyDANBER from the STORE!

I know this has been the subject of considerable flameage, so I will restrain
myself, BUT, you need to be have a higher level password to get HDB uucp from
the STORE! :-( evidently it is for AT&T employees only).

AT&T is very supportive of our local user's group (The 3B UNIX Users Group of
Upstate NY), and one of their employees is looking into (legitimate) ways
of obtaining these forbidden fruits for us...