Need Recommendation for "Turbo"-like Fortran

Dave Tutelman dmt at mtunb.ATT.COM
Thu May 12 23:16:51 AEST 1988

My son will be taking a Fortran course in High School in the Fall.
I'd like to put a Fortran compiler on his PC at home (an AT&T 6300
MS-DOS machine).
Any recommendations?  My anticipated needs are:

	Preferably under $100.
	Fast and easy to use.  Integrated environment (like Turbo C or Pas)
		would be nice, but not essential.
	Needn't be complete.  I doubt they'll do anything really sophisticated
		in this course.  But.....
	Subset of the standard (I suppose Fortran 77).  I am guessing
		that what he debugs at home he'll run on a different
		Fortran at school.

None of these "requirements" is hard and fast.

Thanks in advance.

|    Dave Tutelman						|
|    Physical - AT&T  -  Lincroft, NJ				|
|    Logical -  ...ihnp4!mtuxo!mtunb!dmt			|
|    Audible -  (201) 576 2442					|