Want to set up Public Access UNIX PC

Bob "Rush" Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Sun May 15 09:34:11 AEST 1988

I'm setting up a UNIX PC for public access and am interested in hearing
from others who have done this.  Are there any UNIX PC BBSs out there?
What types of BBS software are available?  I'm only interested in providing
news, mail, and possibly local discussions, to the outside world.  Users will
not get to shells or Offices.

Can I use a different Dialup Password for each user, with none when logged in
to the initial 'guest' account?

BTW I'm running 3.51, HDB, 2400 baud External modem.

Bob Ames

RRRR    U   U    SSS    H   H   UNIKS PC Support Center   619-432-6860
R   R   U   U   S   S   H   H
R   R   U   U   S       H   H     UUCP: {cbosgd, ucsd, nosc}!crash!rush!bob
RRRR    U   U    SSS    HHHHH     INET: bob at rush.cts.com
R R     U   U       S   H   H     Interstellar Freight Service:
R  R    U   U   S   S   H   H     "We're not afraid of Klingons!"
R   R   UUUUU    SSS    H   H     - Doug Miller '78