UNIX PC COFF 68010 disassembler wanted.

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Tue May 24 14:35:24 AEST 1988

I'm looking for a public domain copy of a Disassembler for the AT&T UNIX pc's.
The disassembler should be able to handle standard COFF object code and
print the 68010 cpu instructions associated with the object code.  adb is
the pits for this, and it would be nice to create disassembled listings of
certain things (ie. /unix, device drivers, etc) and try to reverse engineer
there operation.  Without source code available for us, some of us have
to resort to these levels to figure the inerts of this machine out.

A program similar to dis(1) that comes with "standard" System V would be
very nice.  Come on UNIX-68000 guru's ... fess up.

Please Email the program, point out where I can get it (I have access to
ftp), or somewhere I can uucp it from ...  Thanks,

-Lenny
--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Computer Group        IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S