Needed Pin Outs of AT&T 6300 video cards

Dave Levenson dave at westmark.UUCP
Sun May 15 13:24:46 AEST 1988

In article <42017GTI at PSUVM>, gti at psuvm.bitnet.UUCP writes:
> Hi all,
>       I'm currently in need of the Pin Outs of the video card
>       for the AT&T 6300. This is a DB25 connector, and I need to
>       attach it to a DB9 connector on a Kodak DataShow projector.
>       This is a device that show the screen image onto an over-head
>       projector. Any Help would greatly be appreciated.
>
>                                                 Leon Geesey

Note that the AT&T/Olivetti video is not raster-compatible with
IBM-PC compatible video interfaces that typically use the DB-9
connector.

However, here is the pinout for J5 - the connector for the monitor:

	Pin	Signal Name

	1	HSYNC
	2	ID0
	3	VSYNC
	4	RED
	5	GREEN
	6	BLUE
	7	HIGHLIGHT
	8
	9
	10	ID1
	11	MODE0
	12	MODE1
	13	DEGAUSS
	14 - 21	GROUND
	22	PCLK
	23	BLANKING
	24 - 25	+15 volts

	ID0 and ID1 identify the type of monitor connected:

	ID0	ID1	Monitor
	0	0	reserved
	0	1	AT&T 318 Color Display
	1	0	reserved