Looking for Memory/Serial board for 3B1

Mike Thompson mike at mfgfoc.uucp
Thu Nov 24 08:40:18 AEST 1988

Hello,

I am looking for someone willing to sell me the combination
memory expansion/serial board for my 3B1.  I forget the
proper name for it, but I believe there is one available
which will give me 1.5 more megabytes and 2 more serial ports.
I already have the memory chips (From a PC EMS card), but I
need the expansion card for my UnixPC.  All I ask is that it
works and is available for a REASONABLE cost.

Also, if anyone knows of commercial company where I could get
one of these boards cheaply, I would be grateful.

Mike Thompson    (Home number: 415-949-1707)