Sendmail problem on 3B2s

jnelson at tle.dec.com jnelson at tle.dec.com
Sun Nov 6 23:28:00 AEST 1988

I am fowarding this message for someone who does not have access to netnews.
Please send all responses to:

    leahymr at vtrtsl.cs.vt.edu

Thanks.

-Jeff E. Nelson

--- begin forwarded message

I'm having problems getting sendmail to run correctly on some 3B2s.  Everytime
I run mailx, the list of headers shows the name in the 'From ' line, not the
name in the 'From: ' line.

For instance, the following message header (forwarded from vtopus):