Honeydanber UUCP for the UNIXPC

Paul Moriarty paul at bei.UUCP
Sun Nov 20 08:15:01 AEST 1988

I have seen several postings referring to Honeydanber UUCP on the UNIXPC
and since I don't have it with Version 3.5, I was wondering how I might
obtain it?

Please e-mail and I will summarize if there is interest.

Thanks in advance.
--
Paul M. Moriarty               | All opinions expressed |Brandt Electronics, Inc
{sgi,mips}!bei!paul            | are my own, not those  |815 E. Middlefield Rd.