Printer Problem

Feliciano drf at ihlpa.ATT.COM
Wed Nov 16 08:53:18 AEST 1988

I am having printer problems and hope someone can shed a little
light on the problem.  I have a Radio Shack model DMP130 printer
hooked up to an AT&T 6300 PC.  The problem entails Ctrl-Prt Sc
(continuous screen print) not working from MS-DOS while Prt Sc
(screen dump) has no problems.  Interestingly, I have *no* problem
with Ctrl-Prt Sc while running CTRM *unless* I escape to MS DOS
using F4- once given the DOS prompt, Ctrl-Prt Sc results in an
error in writing to the printer with the notorious abort, retry,
ignore message.  A continuous screen print does not work with
Lotus 123, but *does* work with Sideways 123 and Microsoft Word!

I would appreciate any insight or, for that matter, speculation.

Thanks in advance.

				Dave Feliciano
				..!ihnp4!ihlpa!drf
				AT&T Bell Labs