Hard Disk upgrade

rja rja at edison.GE.COM
Tue Oct 18 00:18:15 AEST 1988

I'm thinking about upgrading my AT&T 6300plus from the current AT&T-supplied
20 MB Hard Disk to a faster ( 28 ms would be nice) 40 MB hard disk.
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has done such a thing about
problems and such.  Just now I'm using AT&T DOS 3.1, but am contemplating
switching to UNIX/Simultask and upgrading DOS at the same time.

Please reply by mail and if interest warrants, I'll summarise.