Mr. Eunuch "Emasculated" Mouse

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Mon Oct 3 14:42:53 AEST 1988

Mr. Eunuch "Emasculated" Mouse?

Yes, a sad tale of woe.  A mouse belonging to one of several 7300s I recently
acquired at a store bankruptcy sale is missing, er, ah, ... ,ahem, his balls.

Seriously, does anyone have any notion where one can get a replacement mouse
ball?  Other than "liberating" one from an office Mac, I've been looking all
over and though I've located 3B1 keyboards I'm unable to locate a replacement
ball; the mouse itself is OK (minus the ball), but I wouldn't be adverse to
buying a replace ball if that's neccessary.

Your help is kindly solicited; thanks in advance!

Thad Floryan  [ thad at cup.portal.com  (OR)  ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]