AT&T developers' conference

Andrew Klossner andrew at frip.gwd.tek.com
Thu Oct 20 01:09:03 AEST 1988

Here's the schedule for the remaining V.4.0 "software developer"
conferences.  Note that this conferences are designed for third party
software developers, not for the "first party" folks who port Unix to
their boxes, but the latter seem to be the biggest crowd in attendance.

	London		10/25 - 10/27
	Boston		11/09 - 11/11
	Chicago		11/29 - 12/01
	San Francisco	12/06 - 12/08
	Washington DC	12/13 - 12/15

For further information, try calling (800) 247-1212 extension 795.

[I've no affiliation with AT&T; I'm just quoting from one of their
publications.]

  -=- Andrew Klossner   (uunet!tektronix!tekecs!frip!andrew)    [UUCP]
                        (andrew%frip.gwd.tek.com at relay.cs.net)  [ARPA]