Anybody want some /proc code for a 3B15?

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Sat Oct 15 09:22:56 AEST 1988

Hi folks,

     If you have a 3B15 running System V Rel 3.1.1, you are the
*first* on your block to have the /proc filesystem -- the rest of
the world has to wait until System V Rel 4.  I've been doing some
diddling with this -- it's pretty neat -- and I have a small
program that starts/stops a process given a PID.  This is a
shell-level command, and it's handy and (hopefully) instructive.

     Anybody wanting this program can get it by sending me a note.

     Steve

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl