a dissassembler for the unix-pc

Richard Foulk richard at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Fri Oct 7 20:58:55 AEST 1988

} 	I have posted the files to unix-pc.sources. I wonder about the
} distribution of that group, and I really don't want to distribute this
} thing by mail, so if I get a bunch of requests from people for the source,
} I will send it off the comp.sources.misc.

I know it's not strictly a sources group but since comp.sys.att enjoys
much wider readership than unix-pc.sources it would seem to make
sense to cross-post sources there.  That follows the general conventions
used with other groups.

Waiting for things to make it through the moderated sources groups
is a real pain.

Richard