Can I put 60MB SCSI tape on a 3B15?

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Sat Oct 15 09:19:18 AEST 1988

Hiho again folks,

     Thanks to the several people who responded that I can indeed
run > 2 ADLIs on an IOA -- the consensus is that *four* can go, but
performance drops as they are added.

     Another 3B15 question: has anybody put one of the 60MB SCSI
tape drives on this machine?  My customer has a 3B2/500 and would
like to move files back and forth with these.  We know how to get
the drive itself from AT&T, but are unsure on what kind of software,
cabling, drivers, etc. are needed.

     Steve

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl