KCL on a unix-pc

Steven L. Baur baur at spp2.UUCP
Wed Oct 12 17:24:46 AEST 1988

in article <1246 at umbc3.UMD.EDU>, alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU (Alex S. Crain) says:
> 	I recently redid my port of KCL to the 3b1 ...

I managed to port KCL to UNIXPC too, but ...

> as soon as I can fix undump). ...

failed on trying to make undump work.  The technique I used for debugging
GNU EMACS 18.51 unexec (analyze the binary on a SUN) was no help with KCL.
I tried several techniques, the hardest being converting all .BSS global
variables to .DATA.  (Compiling KCL on a UNIXPC tends to be rather hateful).

I would dearly like to know just what undump in KCL is trying to do (and how to
make it work on a UNIXPC).

> 					:alex.

steve (ucbvax!trwrb!trwspp!spp2!baur)