AT&T Unix Sys V/386 for 386 AT clones

Bill Kennedy bill at carpet.WLK.COM
Sat Oct 1 15:23:12 AEST 1988

In article <732 at auvax.UUCP> louis at auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
+Some time ago there was a posting about the availability of real
+AT&T UNIX System V for 386 machines.  There was an address posted
+which at time I didn't write down.  Does anyone now reading this
+know where I can buy the system?  Seems to me the price for the
+OS with unlimited users and the dev system was about $800 (US).

I did it (posted the poop), and enough time has gone by to justify
posting again (lest someone buy Microport and spend the rest of their
after life stacking BB's).

Elek-Tek order number 482109 part number ATT1331003 $695.50.  Their
phone numbers are (800) 621-1269, (312) 982-5765, USnail

6557 Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL  60645-3986

I have no connection with Elex-Tex or AT&T other than a satisfied user.

--
Bill Kennedy  Internet:  bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
                Usenet:  { killer | att | rutgers | uunet!bigtex }!ssbn!bill