att 3b2/ethernet for 5.4 help please???

Robin Alston robin at ssgp32.UU.NET
Sat Apr 1 02:59:43 AEST 1989

Could some kind soul please tell me what ethernet card (maybe even its part
number) we need for our 3b2 400. We have a pre-release 5.4 3b2 os and we
want to net our 3b2 so us developers can all get a look see at what
5.4 really is. You would not believe the run around AT&T service is
giving us on this. Do we also need to get a driver for said beast or
does 5.4 have drivers for the card. We are trying to get this at the
same time as a mem upgrade to 4 meg. Any help would be
appreciated , especially of you are one of the lucky AT&T souls who
has a 3b2 configured like this. I believe that this is all we need because
5.4 comes with tcp/ip, rfs, nfs (if you know this is not the case please tell
me what I need to get).

thanx in advance

Dr Robin P. Alston                      PRIME Computer Inc.,
Principle Software Engineer             Commercial Systems Group, MS 23A-38,
(508)-478-8600 x3678                    Technology Drive,
robin at cobweb.prime.com                  Milford MA 01757

--
robin at ssgp28.prime.com				Milford MA 01757