They're sold! (was Re: FOR SALE: *TWO* UNIX PC VOICE POWER boards)

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Thu Apr 27 03:13:36 AEST 1989

In article <680 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
|>** FOR SALE ** ** FOR SALE ** ** FOR SALE ** ** FOR SALE ** ** FOR SALE **
|>
|>      Two (2) VOICE POWER boards for the UNIX PC 3B1/7300 computer

Before my mailbox starts buldging at the sides, I just wanted to thank you
all for the big response on the Voice Power boards for sale.  Both have
been SOLD!  I've gotten over 15 mail responses and about 5 phone calls in less
than two days of circulation!  I just called back the first TWO responses I got,
and the boards were sold to them.  If I ever get anything like that again,
the net-at-large will be the first to know! :-)

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576