19200 patch to dial on 3B1?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sat Apr 29 02:06:05 AEST 1989

The standard 3.51 Unix-PC software does not allow the "dial" routine to
use baud rates over 9600. This is an artificial limitation since the
serial ports support 19.2 and work fine at that speed if you issue your
own ioctl for 19.2. For example, HDB uses 19.2.

Does anyone know of a patch to the "dial" library routine to support
19.2? Since trailblazers run at 19.2 there are lots of patches running
around for various uucp's with the artificial restriction. In my case,
I don't really want to patch uucico, its other software that calls the
dial routine thats the issue for me.
--
Ken Mandelberg      | km at mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {decvax,gatech}!emory!km     UUCP