Documenter's Workbench on UNIX-PC

Jim Sanchez jim at syteke.UUCP
Thu Apr 27 19:18:40 AEST 1989

Two questions actually.  First, I have noticed that in /usr/lib/dwb
are several programs(style, parts, ...) that have to do with the
analysis of text.  I ordered the DWB documentation from ATT and it
said absolutly nothing about this stuff.  Is there anyplace I can go
to find out about how to use these things?  Are they useful?  The
second question involves the ditroff with postscript output package
that Discovery (nee Digital Data Systems) in Georgia sells.  I bought
the package and while I am waiting on my NEC890 printer to arrive I
would like to find out something about the package.  It came with ZERO
documentation(as expected) but not even any pointers to where to buy
the docs.  I finally called Discovery to find that I had to all UNIOPS
in california(GRRR $20 a pop to call international ).  I called and of
course the person who new what was going on was "out".  So, has anyone
bought this package and gotten the docs?  I'm not flaming I just want
to find out how to operate the package.  Like for instance, how you
invoke the programs?  If Discovery/DDS is on the network, I tried to
send email to an address I had but it bounced.
--
Jim Sanchez  {sun,hplabs}!sun!sytek!syteke!jim OR
Sytek Brussels  mcvax!prlb2!sunbim!syteke!jim