Cipher Model 525 tape wanted ...

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sun Apr 30 10:04:44 AEST 1989

I'm looking for a tape drive for my UNIX pc (3B1), I happen to have a
tape controller board, but no tape drive :-(   If anyone out there
has a "Cipher" model 525 tape drive (internal or external, with or without
power supply) and you are willing to sell it, please let me know.

These tape drive mechanisms were used in the 3B1/7300 tape subsystem,
the 3B2 (non-SCSI) tape drive, and I'm sure others ... Only working
tape drives please ...  BTW: This is a 23MB tape drive that uses DC-600A
tapes.

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576