Trenton Computer Festival ... UNIXPC BOF/get-together?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Mon Apr 17 09:25:45 AEST 1989

Well both Pete Holsberg (pjh at mccc) and Dave Shevett (shevett at mccc) mentioned
a little about the Trenton State Computer Festival.  I made plans to be
down there in Trenton, NJ on April 22nd and April 23rd to see what it's
all about.  Dave mentioned the possibility of getting together a small group
of UNIX pc "hackers" and have a mini-UNIX pc BOF.  I'm unsure if he got
any response, so I'm reposting in hopes that some other people would like
to get together, at least before Summer 1989 USENIX (which I'll be attending
too).

Both Gil Kloepfer, Jr. (gil at limbic) and I will be coming down for both days,
we can talk about the hard drive plans, future UNIX PC hacking (hardware
and software wise), etc..  Lets get some definate plans where we can
meet, informal or otherwise.  We can all go out to dinner or something
and discuss it over a meal ... E-Mail me if you are planning on being there.
Last I heard John Milton is going to be there with his board, at least
unveiling the board at the show.  Hope you can make it John...

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576