SCSI Adapter Hardware Design

Dennis Erwin Thurlow det at nsscb.UUCP
Sat Apr 29 05:41:26 AEST 1989

In article <5255 at bnrmtv.UUCP> miket at bnrmtv.UUCP (Michael Thompson) writes:

>Surely these three designs are not the only solutions, but I am pretty
>sure that the final design will closely resemble one of them.

Mike,
John Kopaz, of Honeywell in Pheonix,AZ, has suggested that the
clip on daughter board made for the Macintosh would fit the 68010
and might be modified for SCSI. He was thinking about doing this
before I told him about your project (he is currently un-networked).

If someone wants to look into the feasability and send me mail,
I will forward same to John.
nsscb!det