Another program that needs to be "dstconvert'd" ...

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Fri Apr 7 13:54:01 AEST 1989

In article <658 at icus.islp.ny.us>, lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:

> NOTE:  Found another file that needs to be converted for those who have
> DOS-73 boards.   /usr/bin/DOS-73.
>
> I'm sure there are more, I'll do an exhaustive search and post my results.

Well nothing real exciting turned up in my exhaustive search, but I did
find this one ... I'm sure we all forgot to do this one :-)

$ dstconvert /usr/lib/ex3.7recover /usr/lib/ex3.7rec.new
dstconvert: converted to new daylight savings file format.

							Enjoy,
							Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576