AT&T Modem 2224 CEO (need help))

Juan Castillo jccc at killer.Dallas.TX.US
Tue Apr 4 12:39:34 AEST 1989

	I need some help with my AT&T 2224 CEO modem. I have an ATT6300 pc
and I'm using ProComm Plus for communications package, this is my problem:
After the far end answers it takes about 8 to 10 seconds before i get the
CONNECT message. I have tried just about every combination of dip switch
settings and several of the AT commands. The same thing happens when I use
XTALK as the comm package, even after setting the options according to the
manual that came with the modem.
	Does anyone out in the Net-land have any ideas?

					Thanks in advance
					Juan Castillo