pc7300 manuals

Suryaprasad P.G. Dinavahi dinavahi at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 8 00:29:35 AEST 1989

   Few weeks ago, I had posted here a request for manuals for
 pc7300 with os2.0 on it. I received a number of responses
 and I am thankful for all of them. In fact, three people from AT&T
 also responded. I had followed the suggestions of one of them and
 figured out that there was some thing wrong with the dialer or the
 on board modem (hardware problem). So, no amount of manuals would
 have helped me out.

 DDS Inc., from whom I had purchased the machine have replaced the
 machine. Again, my thanks to all of those who responded. I tried to
 respond to every one of them individually, but in some cases the
 messages sent to their email address have bounced back.

 Surya Dinavahi
 dinavahi at amelia.nas.nasa.gov