6300+ Software

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Apr 21 03:06:58 AEST 1989

My dean just handed me a bunch of software that Charlie Brown donated to the
college when he retired from AT&T.  It includes Unix V2.0 with Simultask and
Informix.

Will the Unix s/w run on a 386 computer (the dean kept the 6300+ !!)?  Is
there an upgrade path from it to V/386.

The Informix install docs talk about a serial number and a key, but the card
that contains them is missing.  Is there a way to install Informix without
those items?  Is Informix worth it?

Thanks,
Pete
--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College				CompuServe: 70240,334