Need VT100 emulator source for 3b1 (w/ unix 3.0)

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Fri Apr 14 13:02:36 AEST 1989

Here's the situation:  I'm really not that happy with Telephone/async_main's
placement of keys. (Yes, I know that the arrow keys are up there on the
VT100 series, but I don't have to like it.)

Basically, I'd like to be able to look at the source and put the keys
(and escape sequences) where I want them.

Fantasy: Pcomm would support vt100.  (It probably does, and I've just
missed it.)

Any hints/pointers?

--
 "Enter, oh seeker of knowledge... That's *YOU*, fathead!"
J. Eric Townsend