pathalias problem: out of memory type error

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Wed Apr 12 04:13:44 AEST 1989

I think i'm on to a solution:

I normally run pathalias by te method of:
cat files | pathalias -args > file; sort file > file; etc

Lenny suggested:
pathalias -args files > file

The second method works!  It does *not* blow up my machine.

Note:  Don't try and run two concurrent pathalias jobs on a 3b1 at once,
even 3.5Mb RAM isn't enough room...

--
J. Eric Townsend | "Enter, oh seeker of knowledge... That's *YOU*, fathead!"
 uunet!sugar!flatline!erict