UNIXpc Power Supply - (once again)

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Mon Dec 4 13:20:11 AEST 1989

kurt at ntvax.uucp (Kurt Grutzmacher) in <1989Nov27.181016.18116 at ntvax.uucp> asks:

	I need to find a cheap(?) power supply replacement for my UNIXpc.
	Does anyone have the phone #s for stores that would carry it and other
	UNIXpc types of equipment?  Also, If anyone has an OS higher than 2.0
	that they don't need and would like to make some money -- i'm looking
	for one of those, too.. :-)

The attachment (below) is an extraction of my posting of a month or so ago;
last I heard, they still had 600+ power supplies.

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]

-------------------- attachment follows --------------------

Brand new (power supplies).  Both 3B1 and 7300 models.

	 QTY       HSC Inventory                             Price Each,
	AVAIL     locator number     Description             Quantity=1
	-----     --------------     ----------------------  ----------

	 1018         10290          3B1 power supply           $9.95

	  245         10292          PC 7300 power supply       $9.50

If any of this interests you, contact Mark at:

	Halted Specialties, Inc.
	3500 Ryder
	Santa Clara, CA  95051

	408/732-1573
	415/969-1448  (foreign exchange line for N. Silicon Valley)

Be SURE to specify the HSC inventory locator number (at the beginning of this
posting) AND the price to be sure you order the correct part.  HSC has walk-up
counter service, and mail-/phone-order.  They accept VISA, M/C, cash and checks
.
Don't expect to find all of these in the floor display area; most of the power
supplies are in the (back) warehouse.

At these prices, it makes sense to have a spare power supply (or 2 (or 3 :-))