PS Command for UNIX System V (3b1)

Forrie Aldrich forrie at suntau.UUCP
Fri Dec 1 13:26:01 AEST 1989

A long (LONG) time ago, a gentelman named JOHN BUCK of POLYOF.POLY.EDU had
posted (in binary, I am sure) a new version of the unix PS command.  This
would expand to work similarly to that of the 3b2...  I'm sure it must
be characteristic of a release version of UNIX itself...

I have the older version of this PS command on my machine (3b1) which came
with the standard distribution... I wonder if anyone out there would either
know where I could look for this mentioned new PS command, or have something
in src form that is the same...???

Would appreciate it...

Thanks in advance!

Forrie