Trajectory Software, New Jersey, Word Processor, Date Expiration

Daniel Wynalda danielw at wyn386.UUCP
Tue Dec 5 06:06:47 AEST 1989

I am posting this for a friend.   PCI, a company here in Grand Rapids MI
bought a Word Processing package for the AT&T 3B2 series under Unix
just over two years ago.

The company that wrote the software is Trajectory Software out of Ridgewood,
New Jersey.  The package is called "LEX".

The software comes in "DEMO MODE" and after you agree to pay for it, it is
authorized via a "Serial authorization" and works fine.   As of December 1,
1989 the software reverted back to demo mode and cannot be re-authorized.

The company has been trying for several days now to call Trajectory Software
and obtain a fix without success (no answer or busy lines).

If you change the system date back to November 1989, or even December 1889
things work fine, but it goofs up the rest of the programs on the system.

If anyone knows of a patch, a fix, or an authorized reseller that might
be able to help her, would you please either EMAIL me, or call
Carol LeTourneau at PCI, Inc in Grand Rapids MI (616) 942-5050.

Any help is very much appreciated.

			Daniel Wynalda

--
Daniel Wynalda 	     | Telephone: (616) 866-1561 X22	 Ham: N8KUD
Wynalda Litho Inc.   | danielw at wyn386.UUCP wyn386!danielw at sharkey.cc.umich.edu
8221 Graphic Ind Pk. | I believe everyone should be responsible for their own
Rockford, MI  49341  | actions.  Thus I don't speak for this org. herein.