Message for Thad Floryan

Augustine Cano canoaf at ntvax.uucp
Sat Dec 9 06:45:16 AEST 1989

>Thad,
>	I have also tried to get a message (or two) to you through
>your posted address.  I have 2 or 3 friends (and myself) who would
>love to get ahold of those 3B1's you described.  One of them lives in
>Milpitas, and has cash in his hands 8-)  Please talk back to us.

Hello,

I too have written to the posted address twice with a few questions and
the intention to reserve a couple of those machines (for me and a friend)
Apologies if you're just too busy to answer, but I have no way of knowing
if my mail is getting through.  Is there a problem, or are you just getting
swamped?

Augustine Cano		canoaf at dept.csci.unt.edu