screen dumps from a UNIXPC to HP Laserjet

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Mon Dec 4 12:56:21 AEST 1989

jim at syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) in <626 at syteke.be> writes:

	Where does one come by the dvi -> <WHATEVER PRINTER YOU HAVE> driver
	you mentioned?  I have never seen one posted to the net.

Hmmmmm.  'Tis probably because no-one's posted them to Usenet; I don't recall
having seem them "here" either.

A quick check in my notes indicates TeX and TeX-related material is archived
on the Internet (for FTP retrieval) at:

	labrea.stanford.edu	[IP 36.8.0.47]

Stanford seems to have taken over what used to be at Univ of Washington, too.

There are other TeX-related materials at several other sites (such as misc.
dvi-to-<whatever>) but I don't have any list(s); would take a while to search
several hundred MB (on another system) for the pointers to who has what.

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]