Escape codes and colors in AT+T SysV.

Jesse W. Asher jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Sun Dec 3 10:23:23 AEST 1989

I recently installed AT+T Unix SysV/386 3.2 and read in the manual how
you can change the screen attributes through escape codes.  I have no idea
how these work, however, and the manual only said that you use the unix escape
sequence ([) and then the qualifier.  I've tried various ways and none seem
to work.  Another aspect I'm interested in is changing the background and
foreground colors.  I'm tired of black and white.  Can anyone out there explain
how this works?  Thanx in advance for any help.

--
Jesse W. Asher - Dynasys - (901)382-1705       Internet: jessea at dynasys.UU.NET
6196-1 Macon Rd., Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38134     UUCP: uunet!dynasys!jessea