3B5/Parts for sale

Ralph Barker ralph at ralmar.UUCP
Sat Dec 16 13:18:09 AEST 1989

SVNet (Silicon Valley Net), a UN*X users group in the San Jose area,
has two 3B5 systems suitable for repair, canabalization, or other
creative uses.

One is a tall cabinet (Model 300, if memory serves)
with 5 MBytes of memory and two 160 MByte SMD drives, 32 serial ports.
The other is a small cabinet with two Lark II drives, but only 1 Myte
of memory installed.  (We do, however, have about a dozen or more
20 Mbyte cartridges for the Lark II's.)

We would like to sell whatever is useful to others still running
3B5's, and put the cash to other uses within the organization.
The large system was working until drive0 died, and the smaller
system was/is still functional, to the best of our knowledge.
The nine track tape unit in the larger system has been
removed, and is not available.

If you are interested in making an offer, please send email to
the address shown below, or call and leave a message on the voice
line.

--
Ralph Barker, RALMAR Business Systems, 640 So Winchester Blvd, San Jose,CA 95128
uucp: ...{pyramid, sun, uunet}!amdahl!unixprt!ralmar!ralph