Thad Floryan

yoshio nakamura yoshio at ucrmath.UCR.EDU
Tue Dec 5 16:10:35 AEST 1989

	If your name isn't Thad Floryan, hit 'n' now!

	I tried to reach you by email to thad at cup.portal.com, but it's been
a week and you've posted since then, so you must not have received my email.
Is some link down?

	Anyway, I'm interested in buying one of the AT&T 3B1's you posted
about in comp.sys.amiga.  Would I have to buy the C compiler separately from
the hardware?  I was looking through the May 1986 Byte, and it mentioned that
the C compiler (and the rest of the development kit) was selling separately,
for $400!  What manuals come with the hardware? What do I need to purchase
separately to make it a usable home Unix box?  I'm a computer science major,
and all I really need is a C compiler, Unix, and a cheap Unix box.  Could you
send me details on how I would go about purchasing a 3B1 through your user's
group?

Thanks,

-yoshio

(sorry for the usa distribution, but I don't know where Portal gets usenet from)
Yoshio Nakamura                      Internet: yoshio at ucrmath.ucr.edu
University of Calif., Riverside      uucp: {ucsd, uci, ucdavis}!ucrmath!yoshio