3b1 screen print

4007 dwn at swbatl.UUCP
Thu Jun 8 22:29:12 AEST 1989

In article <1104 at adds.newyork.NCR.COM> tanya at adds.newyork.NCR.COM (Tanya Katz) writes:

>I have noticed a problem with screen print on my 3b1 system.
>The carriage return & line feeds are leaving white space
>between the lines, so the picture isn't smooth.
>
>BTW it's not my printer, because it works on the 7300.

You didn't say what kind of printer, but something to check:

	What does sprint use for new-line, and how is the
	printer set up for CR/LF interpretation?

	I had a problem with /dev/lp (caused by form-feed
	after 66 lines output) that went away when I switched
	the lp device to /dev/rlp.  This did cause CR/LF
	problems until I sent new instructions to the printer
	for CR/LF interpretation.

Good luck, and let us know how you resolve the problem.
--
David Neill       office -> 405-278-4007 -> swbatl!oktext!mktco
Mgr - Mktg.(SWBTCo) home -> 405-749-1141 -> swbatl!oktext!frodo!david