4 MB on UNIXPC

John B. Milton jbm at uncle.UUCP
Sat Jun 17 07:44:59 AEST 1989

In article <1989Jun14.042321.511 at ivucsb.sba.ca.us> todd at ivucsb.sba.ca.us (Todd Day) writes:
>I have a Combo Board with 1.5MB in slot three, and a dos73 card in
>slot two.  I want to add my 0.5MB card to slot one, but am not sure
>how to do it.  This may have been talked about before.  If so, could
>someone mail me the instructions?  If not, anyone care to start a
>discussion?

This was the subject of HwNotes06 (and added HwNote06.01):
->Subject: Memory boards this time; HwNote06
->Subject: Upgrade to 512k memory board upgrade; HwNote06.01
This describes the complete procedure for how to modify a 0.5M board so that
it will fill out the 2M expansion memory space. I do not have a procedure for
the Combo board, it looked a lot messyier.

I will mail this one to you. I can mail all or part of this to anyone who wants
it. I sent it to someone, who I forget the name of who was going to put all
of it on Compu$erve.

John
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, n8emr!uncle!jbm at osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu
(614) h:294-4823, w:466-9324; N8KSN, AMPR: 44.70.0.52; Don't FLAME, inform!