terminals emulated on the 3b1 -- what's available?

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Thu Jun 22 10:44:48 AEST 1989

In article <1500 at naucse.UUCP> jdc at naucse.UUCP (John Campbell) writes:
>From article <744 at flatline.UUCP>, by erict at flatline.UUCP (J. Eric Townsend):
>: I've played with a Tektronix 4014
>: emulator and.... that's about it.

>You're wealthier than I.  Does this imply there is a public domain
>Tektronix 4014 emulator waiting to run on my 3b1?

I played with a 4014 emulator that an ex-AT&T friend of mine had.
I dunno if it was available for general distribution.
Unfortunately, it's part of the async_main stuff, and it's a huge
pain in the ass.  Fer instance:  it's default is 4014.  After you
get a modem connect you can switch back to vt100.  The 4014 sends
all sorts of garbage when it connects, which usually blows up normal
bbs's.

--
panic: curb fault -- skater bailed
J. Eric Townsend -- uunet!sugar!flatline!erict  || cosc5zz at george.uh.edu
511 Parker #2, Houston, Tx 77007
EastEnders Mailing list: eastender at flatline.UUCP