IPC 802 in 386?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Mon Jun 19 11:41:58 AEST 1989

In article <8701 at chinet.chi.il.us> les at chinet.chi.il.us (Leslie Mikesell) writes:
|>Has anyone experienced problems with the intelligent ports card for
|>the 6386?  Mine seems to lock up about every other day.  Is there a
|>way to clear it up without re-booting the machine?  I recall having
|>similar problems with 3B2 ports before release 3.0 of unix.
|>
|>Les Mikesell

You need the most recent release of the IPC drivers, version 2.1 from
AT&T.  They will send you it if you call the hotline.  This problem was
in the 1.2, and 2.0 driver releases, it seems to be fixed in 2.1.

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 589-7930
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576