Text color switch on AT&T VGA monitor ?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sun Jun 4 12:52:46 AEST 1989

How do I get the "text color" switch (white, green, amber) to change
the color on my AT&T VGA monitor?  I have a VDC 600 SuperVGA graphics
controller in my AT&T 6386E WGS computer... how do I change the color
of the text to amber (without using tput for the foreground color change)...

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 589-7930
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576