some questions

Cray Hardware Support crayfe at wilbur.nas.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 21 00:45:21 AEST 1989

    I hope that someone can help me with this...

I have heard that I can upgrade my PC7300 to 2Mw on motherboard. I understand
from reading the notes that there are some Hardware notes that I need to get.
How do I do that?

Also when reading through the notes I found out about a PAL that enables one
to use 8 bit cylinder addresses to a disk drive. How does one find these?

I would like to get a hardware description of the computer I now own. Is there
a recommended (esp. cheap, no harm in asking) manual or overview. I am not
unhandy when it comes to soldering and ESD procedures; I need docmentation
to work.

Scott Emery                 Home of the handmade .sig
(home) (415) 369-7748       "I like the bleeding edge" - me
(work) (415) 961-1380       There will be no software support for this post