A new group "unix-pc.x"

John B. Milton jbm at uncle.UUCP
Tue Jun 6 08:26:42 AEST 1989

In article <788 at jonlab.UUCP> jon at jonlab.UUCP (Jon H. LaBadie) writes:
>In article <533 at uncle.UUCP>, jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>> I would like to create a new newsgroup in unix-pc, "unix-pc.x". The purpose of
>The call for a new group seems premature.  Should an X port be
>undertaken in distributed fashion, and traffic about the port begin
>to rise, then I might vote yes.  Til then, lets just discuss X in
>general.

Ok, I was premature. After a while, when the creation of unix-pc.x IS warrented,
I will (if necessary) re-post the creation request. Until then:

*** THE CREATION REQUEST IS RETRACTED ***

Thanks for the attention folks. Let's just get rolling on it. Would everyone
who is interested in working on the project, and has disk resources to work on
it please post to unix-pc.general

Thanks,
John
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, n8emr!uncle!jbm at osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu
(614) h:294-4823, w:764-2933; N8KSN, AMPR: 44.70.0.52; Don't FLAME, inform!