AT&T 6300+ ROM BIOS problem

Craig W. Shaver craig at ge1cbx.UUCP
Thu Jun 1 04:02:43 AEST 1989

I found a similar problem with the DTK bios and resolved it by
switching to an Award bios purchased from Pinnacle Sales in
Santa Clara, CA (408) 249-5129.  Since I use Xenix on the same
machine I found out about problems with the bios when I upgraded
to 2.2.3.  It seems they had a bug that hung the machine when
it started up and tried to switch to protected mode.  I do
not know if you can use a new bios in the 6300 but I would
call Digitalk and AT&T to see if there is any fix.

Craig Shaver

Quotron Systems Inc.    | Phone: (213) 302-4247
5454 Beethoven Street   | uucp: trwrb!scgvaxd!janus!trdrjo!craig
Post Office Box 66914	|
Los Angeles, CA 90066   |